Individually responsive with IntelligentAir
IntelligentAir is a collection of ResMed technologies that can tailor therapy to individual breathing needs:
- iVAPS learns each patient’s unique alveolar ventilation, sets appropriate targets, then provides smooth pressure support to suit.
- intelligent Backup Rate (iBR)* gives patients maximum opportunity to trigger the ventilator. Staying out of the way until needed, iBR adds backup breaths to comfortably bring patients back to target. *Available in iVAPS and ST modes.
- AutoEPAP** maintains upper airway patency by auto-adjusting the expiratory pressure in response to partial and full obstructions. **Available in iVAPS mode.
- Vsync provides excellent patient–ventilator synchrony, even in the presence of significant leak.
- TiControl™ lets you set min and max limits on either side of the patient’s ideal inspiratory time to encourage spontaneous breathing.
- Trigger and cycle helps you optimise settings according to the patient’s condition, using five trigger and cycle sensitivity levels.
- QuickNav for low-touch therapy adjustment. By simply double-clicking the home button on the device, you can toggle between the Settings and Monitoring screens to change and check settings quickly and easily.
- Climate Control Auto for automatic humidification. When used with a HumidAir™ heated humidifier and ClimateLineAir™ heated tube, Lumis delivers humidification automatically – no settings to change and no complicated menus to navigate.
- Ramp and Ramp Down for extra comfort. Lumis offers both Ramp and Ramp Down features to help patients ease into and out of each therapy session.
- ResScan software for advanced clinical insights. ResScan enables you to download your patients’ therapy data, change ventilator settings, and gain insight into their therapy progress across a number of metrics (including AHI, leak and pressure). High-resolution data (at 25 Hz) is also available for breath-by-breath analysis and even greater insight.
- Warranty Summary : 2 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Warranty Service Type: Service Center
- Covered in Warranty: Machine warranty 2 years & Power Adapter comes with 1 year warranty
- Not Covered in Warranty: Physical Damage, Problems Caused by improper use